Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Full Deluxe 10" with Dual Air Flow Memory Foam Mattress with 3" Memory Foam and 7" High reililence Polyurethane Base Foam . 20 Year Warranty

,
Full Deluxe 10" with Dual Air Flow Memory Foam Mattress with 3" Memory Foam and 7" High reililence Polyurethane Base Foam . 20 Year Warranty
  • Bought this mattress to replace a standard box spring and mattress set that was O-L-D.My daughter was recently diagnosed with severe allergies to dust mites and has had back pain for yrs.She slept like a baby on it. Woke up pain-free and no stuffy head from allergies.I highly recommend this mattress for the money, you couldn't get a better one!
  • This mattress is incredibly firm. It's almost like sleeping on the floor. I let it air out for 2 days in the living room to give it time to expand and get rid of the smell from packing. When I finally laid down on it the material was very comfortable. There's nothing wrong with this bed, just don't expect it to conform to your body much. I'm 6 foot and weigh about 215, I sunk maybe a half inch into the foam while laying down. When I was sitting up I sank in a decent amount. This bed is perfect for someone who likes a really firm mattress or is really heavy. I had to go to Walmart and buy a mattress topper because I couldn't even sleep on this mattress it was so firm.
Product Features
  • Full Deluxe 10" with Dual Air Flow Memory Foam Mattress with 3" Memory Foam and 7" High reililence Polyurethane Base Foam . 20 Year Warranty
  • Made with 5.3lb density High Quality 100 percent Viscoelastic Memory Foam!
  • 20 Year Warranty!
  • 100% cotton zipper cover that has a velour feel to it. It zips 4-ways which creates an easy to remove cover for cleaning.
  • Reduces the Body's Aches Through Relief of Pressure Points!

 

Best Mattress Deals Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates