- I'm a 5'8 175lb. man with a muscular build and find that my body sinks in areas I don't think it should with this bed. I bought it b/c people were reviewing how firm it is...this is not the case with me. My back has been hurting and I'm considering getting rid of it b/c it's not worth the pain. My girlfriend likes it, but she is smaller (5'3, 110). Definitely not as firm as some reviewers made it out to be.UPDATE: After 1 year, I give up. This bed is very uncomfortable. I never had back problems until I had this bed! I just spent this past Sunday laying on the floor because my back hurt so badly. I'm not exaggerating. I don't recommend getting these low end foam mattresses unless you are very…
- IMO these types of mattresses blow spring mattresses out of the water. This "Cool Sensations Memory Foam Mattress" is very much on the firm side. If you are a side-sleeper, you will wake up with a sore shoulder and neck, because the mattress does not allow enough give to let you sink in far enough to accommodate the shoulder you sleep on. An excellent choice for back-sleepers, though. A great mattress because you don't bother the person sleeping next to you if you have to get up in the middle of the night - it does not make any noise or movement at all if you get up or lie back down.
- Queen mattress from Sarah Peyton; crafted out of hypoallergenic memory foam
- 10-inch thick mattress with 4-pound density; built-in air ventilation system for more restful sleep
- 100 percent hypoallergenic; vacuum-packed for cleanliness; resistant to mold, mildew and odor-causing germs
- Steam clean; vacuum packed for compact shipping
- Mattress measures 80 inches long by 60 inches wide by 10 inches high and weighs 65 pounds upon shipping


