Saturday, May 5, 2012

KING 12" Therapeutic Memory Foam Mattress with 5" 5.3LB Viscoelastic Memory Foam

,
KING 12" Therapeutic Memory Foam Mattress with 5" 5.3LB Viscoelastic Memory Foam
  • If you are in the market for a great foam mattress, this is it! I have been mattress shopping for over a month before I decided the one I wanted was the Tempurpedic Cloud Supreme, I went to a MattressFirm and the salesman said he would match what ever price I found online. Well what I found online was you cant get a discounted Tempurpedic anywhere! After reading several reviews from Amazon.com, I found companies that say their products are just like the Tempurpedic but with further research 3 out of 4 had bad reviews on other web sites. DynastyMattress was different, they had great reviews on every site I found. So, here I am looking at spending 799 with an online store and never seeing the…
  • We've had this bed for several weeks now. It is by far the most comfortable bed we've ever owned. We've had waterbeds, air beds, pillow top mattresses, futtons and nothing has ever been this comfortable. I tried a tempurpedic and I cannot tell the difference, so I can't understand why the huge difference in price. Like all foam mattresses of any quality, this one is heavy. Stand back when you slice open the packaging. It wants to unroll fast and sounds like it will suck all the air out of the room. I had read reviews there is an odor for the first few days and that was true. It wasn't unpleasant for us and it was gone in two or three days. Unless you believe you have to spend the most to get…
Product Features
  • KING 12" Therapeutic Memory Foam Mattress with 5" 5.3LB Viscoelastic Memory Foam
  • Made with High Quality W/Dual AirFlow
  • Four-way Zipper Cover + 20 Year Warranty and 90 day in home guarantee!
  • Extra comfort and responsiveness.
  • Responds to your body's temperature and contours to your body's shape

 

Best Mattress Deals Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates