- I was a bit worried about this purchase and was going to plunk down over $2000 in a big name brand. I did a bit more research and found some helpful sights about the optimal mattress in memory foam. Many places sell the 5 pound foam and everything I read is that is far too firm. Under 3 pound and you get no support. Foam thickness is also important. Under 4 inches and you might as well get a plain foam rubber mattress. Though I might have liked 1 more inch of depth, 4 does seem to be enough, 5 might be optimal. Also some foam mattresses do not have a dense enough foam under the memory foam, 6+ inches or more of base firm foam is optimal. This mattress was a good fit and $1000 less than another…
- I was apprehensive with this purchase at first because I was going from the king of foam mattresses, which I paid over $3700 for, to a name I did not recognize. I was worried about the quality and the sleeping experience. I am happy to report, my concerns were unwarranted.I have had this mattress for two months. It arrived quickly at my doorstep as expected. The exterior box was a bit beat up from handling but it did not affect the mattress or it's protective bag in any manner. The box opened easily. The mattress was folded inside a thick plastic. I easily slid my fingers down the seam so that the plastic was away from the mattress and carefully used an Exacto blade to cut the plastic. There…
LUCID by LinenSpa 12" Memory Foam Triple-Layer Plush Viscoelastic Mattress 20-Year Warranty - Bamboo Cover, Queen Best Price !! Best Deals !!

Product Features- 12" Thick with 2" 4lb. memory foam comfort layer, 2" 3lb. memory foam center and 8" high density polyurethane foam base
- Bamboo zip-off antimicrobial and anti-dust mite soft woven washable cover.
- Soft, doughy consistency quickly conforms to weight and pressure.
- Open cell technology allows air flow, keeping the mattress cool and comfortable.
- Antimicrobial and resistant to allergens, mold, bacteria and dust mites.


