Thursday, May 3, 2012

LUCID by LinenSpa 8" Memory Foam Firm Viscoelastic Mattress 20-Year Warranty, Cal King

,
LUCID by LinenSpa 8" Memory Foam Firm Viscoelastic Mattress 20-Year Warranty, Cal King
  • My wife and I have been looking for "THE MATTRESS" for a long time. We have tried many stores and found some good ones but the prices were too high. We were hesitant to buy one online not being able to test it first and knowing they were a new product; but we heard this was a great mattress and dedcided to take to plung. We are both so glad we did. We Love It. We finally found "THE MATTRESS"... our 5 star hotel mattress. We are both very happy!
  • I'm living in an apartment temporarily and needed something to sleep on. I also wanted something that could be moved easily when the time came. I purchased this mattress along with Structures by Malouf HIGHRISE Folding Metal Bed Frame 14" High Bi-Fold Platform Bed Base, TWIN to meet my needs.The frame and mattress arrived at my apartment the NEXT DAY after my order. I didn't pay for next day, but apparently I live between two FedEx shipping hubs. Anyway, the fact that I could order a complete bed online for such a reasonable rate and have it arrive on my door so quickly is a pretty magical experience in my opinion. The box for the twin size mattress was about 1.5'x1.5'x3.5'. It is vacuum…
Product Features
  • 8" Thick with 2" 3.0 lb. memory foam comfort layer and 6" high density polyurethane foam base
  • Open cell technology allows air flow, keeping the mattress cool and comfortable.
  • Antimicrobial and resistant to allergens, mold, bacteria and dust mites.
  • Soft, doughy consistency quickly conforms to weight and pressure.
  • Zip-off antimicrobial and anti-dust mite quilted washable cover.

 

Best Mattress Deals Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates