Thursday, May 24, 2012

Premier Futon Mattress, NATURAL

,
Premier Futon Mattress, NATURAL
  • I'm a college student who uses my futon as a bed/couch. Since I got the new mattress I have been sleeping so much better (it is sooooo comfy). The only problem I have had so far is getting it from bed mode back into couch mode. It might be the fact that my frame was designed for a much smaller mattress, but it still takes 2 people to get it upright with the new mattress.
  • As mattresses go, I can swear by this one. It delivered fast and without hassle, it was obscenely comfortable, it fit the frame we have perfectly, and the price could not be beaten. I could not be happier with it.The only downside (and the sole reason for my four star rating) is that a few months along it has already lost some of its fluffiness. It is by no means in the condition of the mattress it replaced, but the constant up and down of a group of ~200 lb. guys using it as a couch during the day has rendered it merely comfortable and not a divine surface of sleep inducing glory.
Product Features
  • innerspring coil design for added support and comfort
  • precision tufted to keep mattress contents from shifting

 

Best Mattress Deals Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates