- Ok. So I have had this a couple weeks so far. I am honestly telling you how I feel about it and if anything changes then I will update the review (which I really do I don't just say that lol).So. I ordered the full size. It came in a very long box but it was packaged well. Very heavy. The FedEx man told me it weighed 75lbs so he put it inside the door for me. I was able to roll this awkwardly end over end to my bedroom by myself. However, I would for sure not try to move this on your own. It is a two person job. I was able to do it but I paid dearly for it because I have a bad wrist.Anyway. It is rolled up like a burrito. There is thick plastic rolled around the mattress and then the mattress…
- I'll also say that I was skeptical buying a mattress this way! The box it comes in (queen size) is heavy but relatively compact. I had to move it myself but managed to wrestle it out of the box, unrolled it on the bed (I used my old foundation), and then cut off the plastic. The mattress makes a hissing sound at first as it expands. The instructions say to let it expand on a flat surface for up to 48 hours, but that was not practical for me. I don't have that kind of empty floor space. Within 5 or 6 hours it had expanded to about 12" and when it finally finished it is about 13".I wanted to wait a couple of weeks before writing a review. I will say that I have found the mattress to…
14" LUCID by LinenSpa Cashmere Covered Firm 5.3lb Ventilated Memory Foam Triple-Layer Viscoelastic Mattress 20-Year Warranty, Queen Best Price !! Best Deals !!

Product Features- 14" Thick with 2" 5.3lb. Ventilated memory foam comfort layer, 3" 3lb. memory foam support center and 9" high density base foam
- Removable cashmere blend cover helps regulate sleeping temperature
- Pincore technology increases airflow throughout the sleep layer
- Isolates motion transfer between sleeping partners
- 20-Year warranty


