- I reviewed everyone's review regarding this bed, and after a month of debating with myself, I made my first major online purchase and bought it. The shipping was great and right on time, I had to leave it in the box a few more days while I waited for my bedroom furniture to arrive (separate purchase) opened it right where I wanted it. I let it rise and air out all day (about 6-8 hours) walked around on it to get the stiff out, put the sheets on and went to bed that night (I had to either sleep on it or the floor). There was minimum to no odor, and the waterproof mattress pad I bought seemed to keep the smell (if there was any) in. My only regret is it's a little firmer than I thought. It's hard…
- this is my first "foam" mattress and I love it. Took a few days to get used to it. It was way to firm for me for the first week, but now it has eased up slightly and i love it!!! I will never have a spring mattress again
- Our most popular feel-good mattress is also highly rated, gaining over 4-stars from real consumers who have purchased this amazing mattress
- The Spa Sensations 8" memory foam mattress provides everything you need to get a great night sleep
- 2" premium quality 3lbs memory foam + 2" pressure relieving super soft foam layer + 4" HD PU base foam for perfect comfort
- Comfort starts with a soft terry cloth cover that rests directly on a rich layer of memory foam that cradles you in body-conforming weightlessness. Two additional layers below the memory foam provide the support you need. The result is a customized sleep experience without sacrificing support.
- Mattress Comfort Scale - 3 (Firm): Feels like laying on a firm cushion. Ideal for back sleepers and stomach/side sleepers who want firm support.


