Saturday, May 19, 2012

6inch memory foam mattress - FULL- foam mattress-

,
6inch memory foam mattress - FULL- foam mattress-
  • I had some initial trepidation when considering purchasing this mattress; most memory foam beds are much more expensive, and my prior experience with beds is that 'you get what you pay for.' Having slept on Tempurpedic for many years, I almost didn't complete my order. However, I am quite glad that I did.The mattress comes rolled up in air-tight packaging, inside of a draw-string style canvas sack. Once you cut it open and unroll it, the mattress expands; as it expanded, my cynicism was lessened. I did not smell any of the odors that many other customers have talked about, but I did keep the fan in my room on and a window cracked to ventilate any potential smells. The bed itself feels quite…
  • This is a great foam mattress for kid or teen. Around six inches thick and feels like my much thicker Queen foam mattress to someone who is not a full size adult.We used it on a mates bed and laid it flat on top of a wood frame. My daughter says it's quite comfortable. For the money, a great buy.
Product Features
  • Amazing comfort from body-conforming memory foam
  • Feel Like you are floating on a cloud
  • No pressure points
  • Deeper Sleep
  • Product Size: 54" x 75" x 6"

 

Best Mattress Deals Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates