- I love our new mattress. I wanted to put my little girl in a big girl bed; I'm so glad I decided to try this mattress. I bought it for my daughter but I'm sure my husband and I will be getting one soon, we have both enjoyed laying down by her as she goes to sleep because of the great mattress. It is the prefect combination of firm and soft and she loves it, and so do we. Yay for a great big girl bed that is great quality, came packaged so nicely, and has a great warrenty!
- My husband and I needed to mattresses for our two guest bedrooms in our new home. We wanted something comfortable and affordable. In our previous home, we did have a memory foam (Braggada). After a lengthy search process on Amazon and outside websites, we locked on to the "LUCID by LinenSpa 10" Memory Foam Firm Viscoelastic Mattress 20-Year Warranty". We were so impressed by these mattresses that we purchased this 8" thick version for a relatives' mobile home as a "thanks" for their hospitality.These mattresses are vacuum packed, rolled and packed cardboard box. Our Fed Ex guy delivered them one box under each arm. (He was a Samoan who looked like he played football…
LUCID by LinenSpa 8" Memory Foam Firm Viscoelastic Mattress 20-Year Warranty, King Best Price !! Best Deals !!

Product Features- 8" Thick with 2" 3.0 lb. memory foam comfort layer and 6" high density polyurethane foam base
- Open cell technology allows air flow, keeping the mattress cool and comfortable.
- Antimicrobial and resistant to allergens, mold, bacteria and dust mites.
- Soft, doughy consistency quickly conforms to weight and pressure.
- Zip-off antimicrobial and anti-dust mite quilted washable cover.


