Friday, May 4, 2012

SilverRest Sleep Shop Luxury Grand 14-Inch Memory Foam Mattress, Eastern King Size

,
SilverRest Sleep Shop Luxury Grand 14-Inch Memory Foam Mattress, Eastern King Size
  • 12 of 13 people found the following review helpful 4.0 out of 5 starsOur Patience Paid Off!!!, July 16, 2006 By Caleb Dietrich - See all my reviews(REAL NAME)  I'm always skeptical of who is writing these reviews, but I'm hoping I'm objective enough to convince you this is valid. And maybe prepare you for what you might encouter when purchasing this mattress.We thought we had made a huge mistake purchacing this mattress. The first one arrived damaged. The second was sealed in a plastic package, and when we opened it in our room there was a potent smell being emitted from the foam. We still tried to sleep on it, but decided to move to our quest bedroom within an hour. We left our bedroom windows…
  • I loooove this bed! My sister owns a tempur pedic which i have slept on many times and i swear this bed feels the same! I spent 6mo (atleast) researching many diffrent memory foam/latex beds online and testing mattressess at stores and I ended up choosing this one which is memory/latex mix and couldnt be more pleased. I sleep so much better than i did before with spring mattress. This was my first memory foam and i will NEVER go back to spring mattress!FACT: You really cannot feel when other person moves in bed. My 10mo old baby sleeps all night long now because he doesnt feel my movements but w/spring mattress he awoke almost everytime i moved. But 14in depth made it hard to find safty rail…
Product Features
  • Quality easily compares to brand name mattress
  • Made with high quality 5-pound visco elastic memory foam
  • Extra comfort and responsiveness.
  • Responds to your body's temperature and contours to your body's shape
  • Four-way zipper cover + 20 year warranty and 120 day in home trial.

 

Best Mattress Deals Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates