Friday, May 18, 2012

LUCID by LinenSpa 12" Memory Foam Triple-Layer Plush Viscoelastic Mattress 20-Year Warranty - Bamboo Cover, Twin

,
LUCID by LinenSpa 12" Memory Foam Triple-Layer Plush Viscoelastic Mattress 20-Year Warranty - Bamboo Cover, Twin
  • I was a bit worried about this purchase and was going to plunk down over $2000 in a big name brand. I did a bit more research and found some helpful sights about the optimal mattress in memory foam. Many places sell the 5 pound foam and everything I read is that is far too firm. Under 3 pound and you get no support. Foam thickness is also important. Under 4 inches and you might as well get a plain foam rubber mattress. Though I might have liked 1 more inch of depth, 4 does seem to be enough, 5 might be optimal. Also some foam mattresses do not have a dense enough foam under the memory foam, 6+ inches or more of base firm foam is optimal. This mattress was a good fit and $1000 less than another…
  • I am very happy with the purchase of the Queen size Lucid 12" memory foam mattress. I originally purchased the Sleep Innovations 12" mattress but stumbled upon the Lucid in time to cancel before shipment. A major factor in that decision was that the Lucid was a $100 cheaper, and although the Sleep Innovations had such good reviews, I was worried about the reviews saying it was really firm.Initial Impressions: The package arrived a day later then intended, but that was a Fedex mistake. The mattress came pretty well packaged. I recommend opening it in the room you will be using it in. It completely expanded fairly quick. The bamboo cover is a nice bonus. Upon opening the Lucid it had…
Product Features
  • 12" Thick with 2" 4lb. memory foam comfort layer, 2" 3lb. memory foam center and 8" high density polyurethane foam base
  • Bamboo zip-off antimicrobial and anti-dust mite soft woven washable cover.
  • Soft, doughy consistency quickly conforms to weight and pressure.
  • Open cell technology allows air flow, keeping the mattress cool and comfortable.
  • Antimicrobial and resistant to allergens, mold, bacteria and dust mites.

 

Best Mattress Deals Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates