Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Sarah Peyton Convection Cooled 10-inch Twin-size Memory Foam Mattress

,
Sarah Peyton Convection Cooled 10-inch Twin-size Memory Foam Mattress
  • I received my mattress in November '09 but didn't start using it regularly until March '10 due to moving to a new home. I loved it for a short time. Now it's only mid-June and the foam layers are already seperating. The "overlaid" non-flammable fabric has pretty much disingrated. What was left of it caused lumps under the removable/washable cover.Now I can't find any of the paperwork or warranty info that I received with it. I guess I'm stuck with a mattress that probably won't last much longer. It's too late to return through Amazon, my fault since I didn't use it right away to find out what the mattress is really like. Live/learn.Update July 13, 2010. Now mid-July and foam layers…
  • I'm a 5'8 175lb. man with a muscular build and find that my body sinks in areas I don't think it should with this bed. I bought it b/c people were reviewing how firm it is...this is not the case with me. My back has been hurting and I'm considering getting rid of it b/c it's not worth the pain. My girlfriend likes it, but she is smaller (5'3, 110). Definitely not as firm as some reviewers made it out to be.UPDATE: After 1 year, I give up. This bed is very uncomfortable. I never had back problems until I had this bed! I just spent this past Sunday laying on the floor because my back hurt so badly. I'm not exaggerating. I don't recommend getting these low end foam mattresses unless you are very…
Product Features
  • Twin mattress from Sarah Peyton; crafted out of hypoallergenic memory foam
  • Memory Foam is resistant to dust mites and is naturally antimicrobial
  • Vacuum packed to 1/3 the size of the mattress - returns to 100 percent in 24 hours
  • Due to the nature of Memory Foam, the firmness level of every item is unique. Please be advised that even similar products may produce different firmness results
  • This product arrives very tightly packed. Please unwrap and allow 48 hours for this product to return to its original shape

 

Best Mattress Deals Copyright © 2011 | Template design by O Pregador | Powered by Blogger Templates